Easter is right around the corner, and this year we are giving back! Easter is a time we should spend with our families, reminiscing about all of the wonderful things we have to be thankful for. With that being said, we are partnering with Century 21 Maximum and The Dome Red Deer for a donation drive for The Ronald McDonald House here in Red Deer!
We are accepting donations at Paramount Insurance and The Dome Red Deer from March 17th – April 13th, and at Century 21 Maximum from April 6th – April 13th.
We have collected a list of Needed & Appreciated items for the Ronald McDonald House:
Some of the items that are in the highest demand right now include baby toys for their magic room, baby onesies for their welcome bags and Ziplock bags (preferably the largest sizes to store baking). In addition to these high demand items, the RMDH is always accepting the items below.
FOR THE BABIES/KIDS
- Baby toys
- Diapers (all sizes)
- Individual craft/science kits
- Nursing pillows (for Moms)
FOR THE HOUSE
- Toilet paper
- Disinfecting wipes (Lysol, Clorox)
- Disinfecting spray (Lysol)
- Hand soap
- High-Efficiency unscented liquid
- Garbage bags (white kitchen size)
- Ziploc bags (all sizes)
FOR THE FAMILIES
- Transit/Taxi tickets
- Toiletries such as: Shampoo & Conditioner; Body wash; Body & Hand lotion; Sanitary products; Razors & Shave gel
- Sugar (white & brown)
- Butter (unsalted, 1lb)
- Shredded coconut
- Baking soda/powder
- Grocery Stores
- Gas Stations
- Big Box stores (Walmart, Canadian
- Tire, etc)
- Best Buy, Amazon (for teens)
- Movie Theaters (Landmark, Cineplex)
HOME FOR DINNER/FOOD
- Prepared Meals (*externally catered, or from a commercial kitchen)
- Grocery gift cards
- Fruit cups & fruit snacks
- Single-serve cereals/variety pack
- Granola bars
If you cannot make it to one of our Donation Box locations, there are always other ways to donate!
Scan the QR below or go to https://rmhcalberta.org to make a contribution.