Snow is flying, and it already feels like it’s going to be a long winter… Make sure you keep your home safe throughout the cold weather this year!
We have some easy and time effective tips for you to follow to ensure your home stays protected this winter!
Follow these few tips this winter:
- Check your heating systems and furnace. Ensure any heating source you have is working and in good condition to heat your home! Make sure you are replacing air filters monthly as well. If you are unsure, have them inspected!
- Test your smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors in your home
- Check your gutters and eavestroughs to ensure proper drainage and no blockage
- Keep your sidewalks, driveways and front stairs cleared of snow and ice, and salt them an added precaution!
- If you go away on vacation, even for a few days make sure you leave your heat on. Also, make sure you have a trusted friend check on your home while you’re away!
It’s never too late to ensure your home is prepped and ready for anything winter can throw at us!
At Paramount, we strive to Protect you through Educating ourselves about your needs and Assessing your risk to give you the Knowledge to make the right decisions. That is our PEAK Promise!